[tor-relays] Thailand block

Dr Gerard Bulger gerard at bulger.co.uk
Mon Nov 23 08:55:44 UTC 2020

I have been running an exit (mythaicontribution) in Thailand for 3 Years
(the exit has narrow port 80 range but full 443 and all other less risky
ports open.  It has never been that busy as an exit, unlike my other UK and
USA exits of similar profile.   I noticed it was off line last week.   The
ISP was slow to work out what was going on, to discover that the upstream
ISP has blocked the IP "due to DOS attack"    I think that is unlikely for
such a long block, and assume the hand of MICT.  I gather the do not give
reasons.   (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_in_Thailand)

In some ways surprising it took them so long.

Is there a way on Tor's web pages and data base to look at historical data.
I am curious to know when it off line and removed from Tor metrics.

Gerry