[tor-relays] Bridges under DDoS

William Kane ttallink at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 14 05:45:33 UTC 2020

If your server is not responding, no harm done (likely already done if
you have iptables set up to drop unknown (established flag not set)
incoming traffic.).

If it's somehow maxing out your connection speed, then time to talk to
your upstream provider / hosting company - very likely they already
have anti dos equipment on their network, and many would just re-route
a customer through it until the attack stops, but it might cost you
some money.