[tor-relays] So my relay is apparently being attacked

Dr Gerard Bulger gerard at bulger.co.uk
Thu Nov 12 19:06:27 UTC 2020

I have had the same today.

Once I left it in this state and next day got bad exit flag, so not sure what hoovering up actually does, the embarrassing flag took a long time to go.       So when I get those notices I shut tor down as soon as I can, that seems to stop what they see as an attack in short order, you get a nice email message in minutes that you are out of mitigation, and restart.

Gerry