[tor-relays] Cheap Servers? There MUST be a catch

BRBfGWMz brbfgwmz at concealed.company
Tue Nov 10 06:00:18 UTC 2020

They allow you to do that with the free credits?

On Mon, Nov 9, 2020 at 07:37 PM, niftybunny <abuse-contact at to-surf-and-
protect.net> wrote:

> I cant find any prices on the website. What do you get for under a
dollar?On 8. Nov 2020, at 23:21, Dr Gerard Bulger
&lt;gerard at bulger.co.uk&gt; wrote:Worried about dominance of OVH  for
relays and exits?   How about Google!    Setting up a fast server is SO cheap
on their https://cloud.google.com/   platform,  it is tempting to set up
relays, if not exits there.  Looking at their T&amp;Cs they do not seem to
mention TOR or banning running a proxy, but a generic list of don’t do bad
things.   I have two ubuntu servers doing running other programmes on there
now, and so far cost me $0.78  with fixed IP4 addresses.   I have not worked
out how to attach IPv6 yet.    Of course set DNS of the machines not to be
Google’s So tell me why this is such a bad idea… Gerry

\-- Sent using MsgSafe.io's Free Plan Private, encrypted, online communication
For everyone. https://www.msgsafe.io