[tor-relays] Relays for 5G smartphones

David Poulsen atuaruk at protonmail.com
Sun Nov 1 07:56:59 UTC 2020

Dear Sirs,
I've been experiencing a lot of "weird" traffic to/from the Danish State's welfare and app for corona-virus testing answers!
I am using 4G Orbot, RiseUp VPN and Tor Browser, Tor Browser (Alpha), but also with Proton VPN and ordinary browsers like Firefox & Chromium browsers are very unstable.
I have gathered a lot of screendumps and logs, and I am sure somebody hat taken over their site, and Duckduckgo redirects all the traffic to these sites where NemID, has to confirm wh you are, when trying to get answers for the corona-test!
These sites are:
sundhed dot dk
coronaprover dot dk
There are no problems accessing these sites, with the correct setup of security settings for me!
FYI the sundhed dot dk is owned by the Danish Welfare & Heakth system with an app called MinSundhed, which also have weird traffic redirections!
Regards
David

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.