[tor-relays] Ubuntu Focal

Pac-Man rfburner at protonmail.com
Sun May 31 16:49:09 UTC 2020

When will there be support for Ubuntu 20.04 LTS? There does not seem to be a repo setup where you can use focal. I have plenty of bandwidth and everything to run a really good relay, but getting any kind of help is not happening. I have reached out to the TOR Project community and have received no answer.  HOW do you expect new people to become a part of the TOR network when no one is there to answer any questions? Everything on youtube is old and outdated and no one seems to want to keep any software projects going. Maybe one day I will be good enough at this to help people in realtime, but until then unless there is anyone that is willing to help me I am going to probably mothball my relay. I am sad about it but life goes on. Other projects have needs as well.

Rgds,

Nicholas Miller    Pacman