[tor-relays] tor bridge on windows?

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:11:50 UTC 2020

Here you are:

Nickname torland SOCKSPort 0

# no local SOCKS proxy

ORPort 80

# public bridge must have an open ORPort

 ExtORPort auto

# configure ExtORPort for obfs4proxy

ExitPolicy reject *:*

# no exits allowed BridgeRelay 1

# relay won't show up in the public consensus

PublishServerDescriptor 1

# publish to the bridge authority

 # use obfs4proxy to provide obfs4 on port 9003, 443

#point tor to ofbs 4 directory path ServerTransportPlugin

obfs4 exec
C:\Users\keife\Desktop\TotBrowser\Browser\TorBrowser\Tor\PluggableTransports\obfs4proxy.exe

 # set port for obfs4 to run on ServerTransportListenAddr obfs4 0.0.0.0:443

Contact Info line:

ContactInfo keifer.bly at gmail.com

Try this, let me know if it helps.
--Keifer