[tor-relays] Does this mean upgrades are working?

Paul Geurts paulus at pollekeg.com
Sun May 17 18:11:00 UTC 2020

yes, for as far as I know this is normal if you configure unattended
upgrades, only thing is that there is currently nothing to upgrade on your
system.
the last line means that there is no mailserver installed on this specific
machine, so there is probably not a way to send an automated mail telling
you the status of unattended upgrades. I normally not use this myself so I
am not completely sure, but that is the most logical thing.

rgds. Paul