[tor-relays] Fw: Exit stops after one year, then again after few days

AceOfSpadez79 AceOfSpadez79 at protonmail.ch
Mon May 11 14:53:06 UTC 2020

Not sure what your issue with Ubuntu is, I'm running 20.04 and have no issues with inbound/outbound IPV4/6 connections. It kind of seems to me that the Tor relays just love to nitpick. While I'm here though I do have one question for you lads and laddettes.

Is running a Tor relay on Tails a good idea? I would think not due to the philosophy of Tails, being it's not meant for long uptimes and I'm guessing a relay through the Tor network itself just is not compatible, but maybe one of you more educated relay admins can tell me better.
P. S. I like the title of Tor relay admin, sounds cool haha