[tor-relays] Exit stops after one year, then again after few days

ylms tor at yl.ms
Mon May 11 14:13:03 UTC 2020

Hello Roger

On 5/1/20 12:15 AM, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> My first question would be whether the relay has an IPv6 ORPort, because
> maybe that address became unreachable.

Thanks for this question. This was it it seems. Still I can't see any
problem and am not able to find the reason, but this now seems to be out
of tors scope.

For now it is an IPv4 only Exit, better than nothing. 7

Anyone here who has an idea why Ubuntu with netplan suddenly refuses
IPv6 connection, while internally a Ping6 to the servers IPv6 still
works, please let me know your idea!

Very thankful for any help.
yl