[tor-relays] bridge down

'smee overthefalls at opengroupware.ch
Sat May 9 15:53:38 UTC 2020

Is the ip address of the machine the same as it was before the power
supply issue?
If you do an ifconfig, does the ipv4 (I assume ipv4) address of this
machine match the NAT/forwarding?
That will clear up whether your ip has changed (dynamic IP) and whether
that is the cause of your bridge being inaccessible from the outside,
as Paul suggested.
Is it an obfs4 bridge?
If it is obfs4, is it the ORPort or the obfs4 port or both that is/are
not reachable?
If the IP is the same or matches the forwarding rule, then what are you
observing that tells you it's inaccessible? Have you scanned your IP
address to see what ports are open? (nmap)You could try telneting to
your ip port (you might need to come from an external ip for the most
accurate test). If it just continues 'trying ipaddress' then it's not
accessible. If it reports connected and then drops after about a minute
then the port's open. I get those same results when telnetting both the
obfs4 and the ORPort.