[tor-relays] bridge down

entensaison at use.startmail.com entensaison at use.startmail.com
Sat May 9 10:27:09 UTC 2020

Hi,
On Friday, May 8, 2020 at 7:39 PM, Anonforpeace
<anonforpeace at protonmail.com> wrote:

> I have the port forwarded. I've also noticed that the advertised
> bandwidth is only 248 KiB/s on the metrics page. This is a first and
> I'm not sure how to raise the bandwidth. Could this be what's causing
> it to stay offline??
No. The advertised bandwidth tells you how much traffic you were able
to handle in the last week.
For bridges the advertised bandwidth doesn't influence how much traffic
you receive.
If you were offline for a week and your relay is still not reachable
from the outside that's the reason why your advertised bandwidth
remains low.
Can you share the log lines that show your issue?
Are you able to run a "normal" web service on that computer that is
accessible from the internet?