[tor-relays] bridge down

Anonforpeace anonforpeace at protonmail.com
Thu May 7 16:12:25 UTC 2020

Apologies for the length but detail is important.  My bridge pc's internal power supply had to be replaced, and was down for a week.  After the replacement, I restarted the daemon and the tor service.  Everything seemed normal except that it's not reachable from outside. No configurations have been changed.  The only difference I see is a message in the log indicating that the network speed has changed/slowed down.  The forwarded port in the router is the same. The torrc file has not changed. I can surf the web. Literally the only change is the replaced power supply.  Any ideas?

Thanks