[tor-relays] Liberation Day article on running a relay

Imre Jonk imre at imrejonk.nl
Tue May 5 10:26:02 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Today the Netherlands celebrates the 75th anniversary of our liberation
from Nazi Germany by allied troops in 1945. Normally there would be
festivities around the country with presence from organizations like
Bits of Freedom and Amnesty, but those are cancelled because of the
ongoing pandemic. That means that we celebrate from home this year,
which leaves me with time to finish this article:
https://www.imrejonk.nl/running-a-tor-relay/

The goal of the article is to answer frequently asked questions that
aspiring relay operators might have, while linking to authoritative
documentation of the Tor Project as well as this list for further
information. Hope you enjoy reading it, feedback is welcome :)

Imre