[tor-relays] (Без темы)

teor teor at riseup.net
Mon May 4 12:29:05 UTC 2020

Hi,

> On 4 May 2020, at 20:51, Станислав <armik900 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> hi, strange but the relay constantly spontaneously goes offline after 3, 4 hours again online in the logs no errors other than this (Failing because we have 4063 connections already. Please read doc / TUNING for guidance. [over 16000001 similar message (s) suppressed in last 21600 seconds)
> CE5ED345398CC02D573347C2F238F80B18E680EE

Here is a link to doc/TUNING:
https://github.com/torproject/tor/blob/master/doc/TUNING

It says:

"Most operating systems limit an amount of TCP sockets that can be used  simultaneously. It is possible for a busy Tor relay to run into these limits, thus being unable to fully utilize the bandwidth resources it has at its disposal. Following system-specific tips might be helpful…"

Let us know how you go with the system-specific instructions!