[tor-relays] Again: abuse email for non-exit relay (masergy)

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Sun May 3 22:50:34 UTC 2020

On 03.05.2020 23:36, ronqtorrelays at risley.net wrote:
> I got a *bunch* (harassment-level) of telephone calls from my ISP
> similar to this. They refused to do anything by email, and wouldn't
> tell me anything more about the supposed port-scanning attacks. They
> just kept asking me to "make sure Windows and my router firmware were
> up to date." (No Windows, no router.) They kept saying that I was

Fortunately, the admins from my home ISP have a clue. They even mirror
torproject.org and the CCC.
http://debian.netcologne.de/ If something is missing, you just have to
report and they will set it up.

> guess is that some kindergartener in a sysadmin suit

lol This word comes from Germany. 'Kindergärtner'

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!