[tor-relays] Again: abuse email for non-exit relay (masergy)

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Sun May 3 22:29:33 UTC 2020

On 03.05.2020 23:31, Roger Dingledine wrote:

First of all thank you all.

I have already written to masergy that they should send me logs and that
the problem comes from them.
If necessary, I have to block all masergy IP's on the firewall. But
their AS is huge, does a lot of work

> Whether you should respond depends on whether you need to answer your
> own hosting provider to keep them happy,

I have to make my provider happy. myLoc/Servdiscount is not amused by my
traffic.
More than 100TB per server which costs only 23-32Eur/month.

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!