[tor-relays] Possible to run a tor bridge/relay via tor browser?

teor teor at riseup.net
Tue Mar 31 20:36:12 UTC 2020

Hi,

Just letting you know that I can't really help here, for a few reasons.

Here's some general feedback:

I don't think we can support using Tor Browser to auto-update a
relay. It seems really complicated.

As we've spoken about previously, you might be better using a
package manager, like Chocolatey:
https://chocolatey.org/search?q=Tor

(If you need help using Chocolatey, please find a
Chocolatey-specific help forum. I don't think anyone on this
list has experience.)

I can't see your full logs in the screenshots. Please paste them in
your email, or use a pastebin like https://paste.debian.net

I'm also struggling to keep up with your emails, because you keep
sending duplicate emails. That's a bit confusing.