[tor-relays] Possible to run a tor bridge/relay via tor browser?

teor teor at riseup.net
Mon Mar 30 09:23:52 UTC 2020

Hi,

> On 30 Mar 2020, at 18:11, Keifer Bly <keifer.bly at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> The file directoy is named “totbrowser” where tor browser is installed. Thank you.
>
> Sent from Mail for Windows 10

It's important that you follow these instructions precisely:
* give tor the path to the obfs4 executable file
* quote the path with double quote characters "like this"
* do not delete spaces, the path without spaces is a different path

If that doesn't work:
* double each backslash character like this: \\

If that doesn't work:
* run tor in a terminal, and send us your logs

We seem to be reaching the limits of your experience.

Perhaps there's some other way you can learn about file
paths on Windows and Linux? And processes? And
software updates?

I'm not sure we're the best people to learn system
administration from. Perhaps a beginners sysadmin
mailing list, chat, or course could help?