[tor-relays] Relay Or/Dirport Unreachable

lists at for-privacy.net lists at for-privacy.net
Mon Mar 23 15:00:30 UTC 2020

On 23.03.2020 09:35, Roger Dingledine wrote:

> Sounds like a "feel free to do whichever one you like more, but for our
> documentation, we should be pointing people to adduser" situation.

Thanks.

OK, adduser for debian and derivatives documentation. (Is my everyday
distri anyway)
AFAIK adduser isn't available on all distros (eg. suse-based), and on
some others it's just a symlink to useradd (redhat-based).

--
╰_╯ Ciao Marco!

Debian GNU/Linux

It's free software and it gives you freedom!