[tor-relays] Migrating to a new data center

niftybunny abuse-contact at to-surf-and-protect.net
Tue Mar 17 13:29:05 UTC 2020

Comrades!

Today the united rodent liberation army transitioned to a new data center in order to more effectively fight for privacy, security and freedom for every fluffy creature on this earth! We will work paw-in-paw to create a brighter future not only for us, but for every privacy-minded critter everywhere. Together we hop and together we fight!

We are now online with 60cores/120 threads (Xeon), 384 gigabyte ram and a 60 gigabit connection. We will boost our puny traffic in the next weeks.

For full transparency we also release these pictures of me and our QA team working hard to bring only the best of the best to you:

https://i.imgur.com/iKh61E8.jpg <https://i.imgur.com/iKh61E8.jpg>
https://i.imgur.com/4gnzncD.jpg <https://i.imgur.com/4gnzncD.jpg>
https://i.imgur.com/DD0uaGC.jpg <https://i.imgur.com/DD0uaGC.jpg>
https://i.imgur.com/VG7pm3S.jpg <https://i.imgur.com/VG7pm3S.jpg>