[tor-relays] website support

teor teor at riseup.net
Fri Mar 13 09:47:27 UTC 2020

Hi,

There are a few different tools that are publicly available.

Here are the ones that most relay operators use:

> On 12 Mar 2020, at 18:17, potlatch <potlatch at protonmail.com> wrote:
>
> I have a few exit relays on the Tor network but generally I'm flying blind.  Why isn't there an index of tor relays that can be accessed?

Relay search is a general tool that lists relays and bridges:
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html

Consensus health is a diagnostic tool that lists detailed relay vote info:
https://consensus-health.torproject.org/#relayinfo

> Why isn't the tor access via it's website able to deliver me to the software pages?

I'm not sure what you mean here, can you tell us what you've tried?

I just accessed the tor download page over tor, with 2 clicks from the www page:
https://www.torproject.org/download/tor/

> Why is the graphic display of tor connections over 5-years old?  I thought tor was expert in data delivery and security.

There are a bunch of connection statistics that update every day:
https://metrics.torproject.org/connbidirect.html
https://metrics.torproject.org/torperf.html

Maybe you're talking about these charts?

Country Cartogram, Oxford Institute, 2012-2013
https://metrics.torproject.org/oxford-anonymous-internet.html

Data Flow, Uncharted, 2007-2016
https://metrics.torproject.org/uncharted-data-flow.html

I'm not sure if we have the tools to update them ourselves.
Have you tried contacting the authors?