[tor-relays] Dirport9030

Nuno Rego tugaonion at tuta.io
Tue Mar 10 13:46:52 UTC 2020

No problem;
I edited the Tor Configuration File (/ etc / tor / torrc) and rebooted the server. On one of the servers I left "auto" and Tor pick a port, on the other I chose the 9030, and after the reboot everything was ok.
Cumprimentos;

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
https://tutanota.com

Mar 5, 2020, 18:49 by imre at imrejonk.nl: