[tor-relays] Port Forwarding Question

Spiros Andreou mail at spiros.io
Mon Mar 9 07:44:36 UTC 2020

Hi William,

You enter the port in “External” that you want outside clients to connect to you on.

So if you are advertising services on port 9001
in your torrc then that is the port you need to forward.

Others can weigh in on whether this will work properly for a relay or exit - I suspect you might hit connection limits with a consumer modem

Spiros