[tor-relays] Dirport9030

Nuno Rego tugaonion at tuta.io
Wed Mar 4 21:37:36 UTC 2020

I have a problem. I am learning, and I have 4 active relays. I used the same configuration on the 4. Recently 2 of them lost the Guard, HSdir and V2Dir flags. On the page https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/TugaOnion I see that DirPort is 0 instead of 9030. I haven't changed anything, and in the relay configuration there is 9030. Any suggestions on how to solve the problem ?

Cumprimentos;

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Get your own encrypted, ad-free mailbox:
https://tutanota.com