[tor-relays] directory servers working on updates?

Paul Geurts paulus at pollekeg.com
Tue Jun 16 20:55:45 UTC 2020

hi Roger et al,

thanks for your extensive reply, I appreciate this.
I am a relatively small relay operator with more of an infrastructure
background than a software development background, but nevertheless trying
to understand and learn from the bug reports and follow up. So I am afraid
I can't help you out on details regarding the tor clients that are putting
load on the directory authorities.

kinds regards, Paul

gr. Paul