[tor-relays] Unable to Automate TOR Browser | Python

ABDAL LALIT lalitabdal at gmail.com
Mon Jul 27 11:52:08 UTC 2020

Hi,

I'm trying to automate TOR Browser for anonymous scraping using python. The
code is given below:

from selenium import webdriver
from selenium.webdriver.firefox.firefox_profile import FirefoxProfile
from selenium.webdriver.firefox.firefox_binary import FirefoxBinary

binary = FirefoxBinary("C://Tor Browser//Browser//firefox.exe")

driver = webdriver.Firefox(firefox_binary = binary)

def interactWithSite(driver):
    driver.get("https://www.google.com")
    driver.save_screenshot("screenshot.png")

This is the preliminary code I used as a building block. I am receiving an
error message, while running the code as follows:

The pop-up is as

[image: image.png]

While the error shown in the code is as follows

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]
[image: image.png]

I request the team to kindly help me with this issue. I'm really stuck and
thus am unable to build up my project further