[tor-relays] Become a Fallback Directory Mirror (deadline: July 23)

Logforme m7527 at abc.se
Sat Jul 25 14:19:31 UTC 2020

>The new list has been generated and can be found here:
>
>https://gitlab.torproject.org/tpo/core/fallback-scripts/-/blob/master/fallback_offer_list

I don't understand this section:
# These fallbacks opted-in in previous releases, then changed their details,# and so we blacklisted them. Now we want to whitelist changes.# Assume details update is permanent85.230.184.93:9030 orport=443 id=855BC2DABE24C861CD887DB9B2E950424B49FC34 # Logforme
Logforme is my relay. I've repeatedly asked for it to be blacklisted. Does "Now we want to whitelist changes" mean you want to whitelist the relay? Please don't.
Btw the ip listed is not the current one.