[tor-relays] Noticeable Increase in Abuse Traffic

info at backplanedns.org info at backplanedns.org
Sun Jul 19 04:13:14 UTC 2020

I noticed this too. I've gotten about 4-5 abuse complaints to my upstream provider alone in the last few days. A few more directly to my email. According to the abuse report logs they all appear to be a similar xss exploit attempt. DennisSent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device------ Original message------From: John RickettsDate: Sat, Jul 18, 2020 8:42 PMTo: tor-relays at lists.torproject.org;Cc: Subject:[tor-relays] Noticeable Increase in Abuse TrafficAll,

I'm getting about 4x the abuse traffic that I normally get from running exits.  Anyone else noticing this trend?

John Ricketts
Quintex Alliance Consulting