[tor-relays] My relay appear down when it's actually up

trinity Pointard trinity.pointard+relay at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 11:12:03 UTC 2020

Hi,

Since a few days, my relay A8503903F97FF27F5D1C3CA38817329F581925E6
appear down according to metrics.torproject.org, and is not getting
the Running flag from 6 out of 9 authorities according to
consensus-health.torproject.org.
This happened when my ISP got an issue and my network falled back to a
cellular network. Tor can't run as a relay on that network as my
server isn't publicly reachable over it, but it's been 2 days since the
problem was resolved, I've restarted Tor daemon half a dozen time
(last restart does appear on metrics.torproject.org), and I'm still
not getting the Running flag.

Any idea of what I can do to put it back in working condition?

I hope someone will have an idea, and I wish you all a nice day.