[tor-relays] >23% Tor exit relay capacity found to be malicious - call for support for proposal to limit large scale attacks

Charly Ghislain charlyghislain at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 22:41:39 UTC 2020

I have nothing against this proposal although im not sure it would be that
much efficient.
Especially, how does it make relay operations 'less sustainable' or 'more
risky'?

@Imre Jonk: why would you want - and why should you have - an higher
probability?
Sounds to me the ideal case is an infinite amount of independent exits with
an almost-zero probability.