[tor-relays] Tor is reporting my bridges as offline

Eddie stunnel at attglobal.net
Thu Jul 2 16:03:37 UTC 2020

Firstly, forgive me replying to my first post, but I didn't receive
mails for my follow-up or Marco's helpful suggestion to reply to.

After contacting my VPS provider, they found that they were indeed
having IPv6 issues, which they have now fixed.  Both bridges now show as
on-line and I'm waiting for a distribution mechanism to be assigned.

Cheers.