[tor-relays] Tor is reporting my bridges as offline

torix at protonmail.com torix at protonmail.com
Thu Jul 2 15:58:25 UTC 2020

I have been having the same kind of thing over the last 10 days or so - suddenly one of my bridges is seen as down, but I have only 3 days 17h on the downtime. It is running out of my house, and still shows plenty of connections (33 right now) so I think it's working fine.  I ran a middle relay from here for 2 years, so it's not a new place for a relay. I'm one the U.S. east coast, so I'm not far from the auth servers.  Just worry that if it goes down too long, it will get taken out of circulation by the Tor authorities for good.

--Torix

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.