[tor-relays] Tor is reporting my bridges as offline

Eddie stunnel at attglobal.net
Wed Jul 1 05:17:20 UTC 2020

As a follow up, the "Last Seen" time keeps moving forward and the
"Downtime" always seems to keep track with the "Last Seen" time, so it
looks like the reporting thinks it occasionally  sees the bridge
on-line, but there's nothing on the server to indicate the service
yo-yoing between on and off line.

Cheers.