[tor-relays] Consensus Weight Dropping/Authority Issues?

John Ricketts john at quintex.com
Tue Jan 7 18:01:53 UTC 2020

Totally agree with your analysis on this- my concern is that if that were true I'd see Nifty's 15 percent drop like a rock too...  and drop from 7-8gbit/sec to 2-3gb/sec is weird.

You'd think that I'd be saturated.  I've been running these nodes approximately three years and I've never seen this.

John