[tor-relays] Consensus Weight Dropping/Authority Issues?

John Ricketts john at quintex.com
Tue Jan 7 12:57:37 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have been watching the consensus weight and bandwidth of all of my 50 exit nodes drop consistently over the past few months. I have not made any hardware changes in my data center and actual customers have not complained about any performance issues.

Operating systems and Tor version are up to date. I'm dedicating a significant portion of bandwidth to these nodes - 10gbit/sec.

Am I having issues with the bandwidth authorities?

I'm growing frustrated with my performance to resources ratio, I should be doing far better than this.

Please throw ideas at me - open to any ideas.

Thanks!
John
Quintex Alliance Consulting