[tor-relays] ContactInfo-Information-Sharing-Specification updates and final comments until 2020-02-02

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Mon Jan 6 14:02:00 UTC 2020

Hi,

I made some updates to the
ContactInfo Information Sharing Specification
draft.

Most notably I added a new field 'verifyurl' that should allow
the automatic verification of the operatorurl claim.

Without it anyone could claim to be part of some operator without the possibility of automated verification.

You can get the current version on github:

https://github.com/nusenu/ContactInfo-Information-Sharing-Specification/blob/master/README.md

Please send me your comments before 2020-02-02.
I'm planing to tag a v1.0 in February 2020.

After that I hope it sees some adoption by major operators so I can use your ContactInfo strings
for automated verification and as input for malicious relay detection.

thanks,
nusenu

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu