[tor-relays] Bridge on Raspberry Pi Zero

Gunnar Wolf gwolf at gwolf.org
Tue Feb 11 04:25:25 UTC 2020

skarz dijo [Tue, Jan 28, 2020 at 09:38:43PM +0000]:
> What is the current support for running Tor on Rasbian, and is
> running a bridge on a Pi Zero feasible? I vaguely remember there
> being repository / package / dependency issues with Raspbian last
> time I tried.

Hi,

Nope, it's not advisable. The RPi Zero is really limited; depending on
which version of Linux you are running, it might even run with no
support at all for floating point arithmetic.

The RPi3 family is quite well suited, but the RPi Zero runs _way_
below its speed.