[tor-relays] Fingerprint is marked rejected

LeoR leojryn at protonmail.com
Mon Feb 10 11:33:14 UTC 2020

Dear all,

I am running a few Tor relays for more than 100 days.
Since last Friday, I am getting the following message on each relay:

[warn] http status 400 ("Fingerprint is marked rejected -- if you think this is a mistake please set a valid email address in ContactInfo and send an email to bad-relays at lists.torproject.org mentioning your fingerprint(s)?") response from dirserver '171.25.193.9:443'. Please correct.

The message above is also reported for other dirservers and prevents my relay for being online (they are all offline currently).

I am just running Tor 0.4.2.6; no other activity is performed on any of my relays. I have already contacted the bad-relays list for the first relay offline; afterwards, I realized that all my few relays are off-line after more than 100 days of normal activity.

Do you have similar experience?

Sincerely,
Leo