[tor-relays] Relay operators meetup @ rC3

Roger Dingledine arma at torproject.org
Tue Dec 29 07:54:20 UTC 2020

On Sun, Dec 27, 2020 at 10:54:44PM +0100, Stefan Leibfarth wrote:
> Hello Tor friends and relay operators,
>
> I haven't heard of a relay operators meetup at the ongoing rC3.
> Are there any plans?
> If not, who of you is interested?

It looks like there might not be critical mass for such a meetup,
especially trying to create a virtual one with all of the extra complexity
that involves.

That said, qbi points me to a talk this evening (Dec 29 evening) about
running exit relays at universities in Berlin and Hamburg:
https://pretalx.com/rc3/talk/95008/

So for those who speak Deutsch, be sure to check it out!

--Roger