[tor-relays] new installation of an established TOR relay

RJ Hofmann cepa at weltzustand.de
Sun Dec 27 12:50:03 UTC 2020

Hello there,

caused by a temporary failure of the raspberry I had to completely renew installation of my TOR relay nicknamed mosaik.

The new installtion is already up and running, but since I had no copies of keys and fingerprints the new relay is completely new in terms of consensus weight etc..

I wonder if it is helpful in any way to inform you about this change as to accelerate the relay’s „reputation“ to make it fully functional for the community on the fast track.

Anyway the relay will work its way up to its former capabilities.

The old relay named „mosaik“ (see screenshot) is no longer existing, the new one is now called „kitchenaid“ (see screenshot) and active at its former speed.

with best wishes
RJH