[tor-relays] attacks from problematic tor exit relays

BRBfGWMz brbfgwmz at concealed.company
Thu Dec 24 22:10:44 UTC 2020

I am trying to guess what kind of target attacks are possible through
problematic relays.

Suppose the network relay is controlled by the enemy.

How do they determine the original IP address of the outbound traffic?
Correlation attacks are possible, but they seem very difficult and probably
require a lot of resources. Also, changing the route stops this.

If I assume that they determine what traffic flow is mine, and that I always
use the same route, what attacks are possible? Are there any good posts or
videos?

\-- Sent using MsgSafe.io's Free Plan Private, encrypted, online communication
For everyone. https://www.msgsafe.io