[tor-relays] Question: RAM requirement for an exit relay

Thomas tagirotti908 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 10:38:09 UTC 2020

Although I haven't had a lengthy experience with running a TOR relay, I
will definitely attest to the fact that even the cheapest $5 VPS with
low specs and a good distro on board, you can easily operate a relay. As
for operating one at home, don't operate an exit like Olaf said and
you'll be okay. Just ensure your node meets the requirements set forth
on this page. <https://community.torproject.org/relay/relays-requirements/>

Regards,

Thomas