[tor-relays] Exit node on Contabo

Amadeus Ramazotti cryptoquantumhammer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:36:18 UTC 2020

What a joke, their reply.

You could argue that an occasional abuse complaint is a normal and to be expected feature of any web service.

Furthermore you could attack this particular section: "...has knowledge of abuse or fraudulent or unlawful use."

You could argue that this particular case hasn't been litigated yet, therefore it isn't acceptable to conclude now that a fraudulent or unlawful use has occurred at all.
Maybe the person filing the abuse claim was a bit overzealous or even outright wrong. This needs to be investigated first.

There is a perfect term in German for this.
Their trying to shut you down "in vorauseilendem Gehorsam". You can throw that at them, it will hurt ;)

If they're stubborn I'd go offensive here and threat them with expensive civil rights litigation.

greets