[tor-relays] Shutdown of my exit relay

Sarah Harvey s at shh.sh
Sat Dec 5 01:33:39 UTC 2020

Hi folks,

Through an error on my part, my exit relay got taken down
(as12876.tor.shh.sh with fingerprint
D7082DB97E7F0481CBF4B88CA5F5683399E196A3). I'm in the process of
getting a replacement, but the fingerprint and IP will change as a
result, and of course it will take time for it to regain consensus in
the network.

I believe I had also asked for it to be added to the fallback directory
list since at the time it was high-traffic and stable. In this case I
recommend removing it from this list until I can find a suitable
replacement.

Many apologies,
-Sarah