[tor-relays] Call for Testing - New Feature: Relay IPv6 Address Discovery

David Goulet dgoulet at torproject.org
Wed Aug 26 14:56:31 UTC 2020

On 22 Jul (15:54:54), David Goulet wrote:
> Greetings everyone!
>
> We've very recently merged upstream (tor.git) full IPv6 supports which implies
> many many things. We are still finalizing the work but most of it is in at the
> moment.

Greetings everyone!

Thanks everyone that is helping testing this!

If you are still running a 0.4.5.0-alpha version (or git master), we would
like to ask you one more thing. If you could flip this torrc option to 1 so we
can help our metrics team build proper graphs to learn how much IPv6
connections we have in the network.

  ConnDirectionStatistics 1

Big thanks everyone!
David

--
C/P9tCyvJP95vPJI5IUPHZQ9JQz0ffWlbT270iRUOW0=