[tor-relays] anyone else with this issue?

niftybunny abuse-contact at to-surf-and-protect.net
Tue Aug 25 21:47:27 UTC 2020

I got 47 Abuse-Emails while being DDOSed today. Thats in my normal range. Normally when there is a bigger bot net scanning port 22 etc I will get over 1000+ abuse mails a day. Could be they are scanning ranges that doesn't produce abuse mails or they do something otherwise fishy. No clue right now. With over 1 million extra sockets alone on my servers I am sure he/she/it has some beefy hardware.

nifty