[tor-relays] anyone else with this issue?

niftybunny abuse-contact at to-surf-and-protect.net
Tue Aug 25 19:35:08 UTC 2020

No clue what they are doing, but they max out the Exist with 100% CPU load and do not transport a lot of traffic:

https://imgur.com/a/NzpE69B <https://imgur.com/a/NzpE69B>

Around 16-21 there should be more traffic and this was DDOS time.

I am 100% sure its not bogus traffic just send to my IPs to max out my uplinks, because:

https://www.peeringdb.com/net/22652 <https://www.peeringdb.com/net/22652>

you need at least 120 gigabit to kill my uplinks.

I love dull, I love dull sooooo much. I want to marry dull.

nifty