[tor-relays] Tor bandwidth scanner "longclaw" slow to the US West Coast

info at backplanedns.org info at backplanedns.org
Wed Aug 19 23:02:54 UTC 2020

Same herehttps://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/29BBD80A1702C7FDEF6557C492F44E9EBAB2854ASent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE device------ Original message------From: EddieDate: Wed, Aug 19, 2020 6:40 PMTo: tor-relays at lists.torproject.org;Cc: Subject:Re: [tor-relays] Tor bandwidth scanner "longclaw" slow to the US West CoastNot sure if my relay is similar, but I've been seeing a slow fall in
consensus weight and advertised bandwidth over the past few months even
though absolutely nothing has changed at my end.  Well, apart from me
*increasing* the RelayBandwidth settings.

Also before I shut my relay down for a couple of weeks late last year,
it had, and maintained guard status for about 6 months.  Now it yo-yos
in and out of guard on a regular basis.

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/D195E5CE8AE77BAC91673E6CFB7BD0AF57281646

Cheers.