[tor-relays] Tor bandwidth scanner "longclaw" slow to the US West Coast

Eddie stunnel at attglobal.net
Wed Aug 19 19:00:16 UTC 2020

Not sure if my relay is similar, but I've been seeing a slow fall in
consensus weight and advertised bandwidth over the past few months even
though absolutely nothing has changed at my end.  Well, apart from me
*increasing* the RelayBandwidth settings.

Also before I shut my relay down for a couple of weeks late last year,
it had, and maintained guard status for about 6 months.  Now it yo-yos
in and out of guard on a regular basis.

https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/D195E5CE8AE77BAC91673E6CFB7BD0AF57281646

Cheers.